The international events are a fundamental part of the curriculum of the schools which are part of the prestigious educational group NACE Schools, since they encourage the pupils’ global preparation. Through these international events, our pupils improve their language skills and build relationships with students from other countries while they have a unique learning experience. Some of the most important events which are organised are:
- NACE Olympic Games: a sporting competition in which pupils give it their all in different sports (football, rhythmic gymnastics, swimming, athletics, among others).
- International Music Week: for one week, the pupils professionally display their passion for the world of music.
- NACE Arts Competition: la creatividad es protagonista en este evento, en el que los colegios presentan obras artísticas creadas por estudiantes de todas las edades en distintas categorías y los mejores trabajos compiten por los premios globales NACE.
- Academic Olympics: Science and Maths Olympiads in which the pupils develop their skills in the world of Science.
- NACEMUN: a United Nations Assembly where 180 students, each one representing a country, defent their own position about relevant matters which affect the world today, and where they discuss such important issues like human rights, education or the right to privacy in the digital age, and much more.