Agora Sant Cugat International School makes the most advanced resources and facilities available to pupils on the Sound and Image Vocational Training Cycles, so that they have a future full of opportunities. Cutting edge technical equipment which pupils will learn to use to maximum effect in just two years.
- 2 sound studios, equipped with digital sound post production system (Avid Pro Tools System) and system for production of AEQ radio system programmes.
- Post production and Montage classroom, Xeon Quad Core work stations.
- Disc Jockey classroom, equipped with stage lighting systems, with light control and Traktor, Numark, and Pioneer sound mixing systems.
- Audio-visual Production Studios, equipped with lighting control, camera control (CCU), video and sound production control, digital video mixer with multi-screen output, graphics, VTR, teleprompter…
- Television studio, equipped with cyclorama rails, professional HD cameras with CCU and studio viewfinder, fibre optic connection system, wireless microphone and intercom, Led DMX lighting system, digital video mixer with multi-screen output.
- Stage rooms: Josep Carreras auditorium. A space of 453 m2, with stages, dressing rooms, control booth, and capacity for 360 spectators.